Thursday, January 22, 2009

Restlessness

That's what I'm feeling nowadays. My friend was telling me that she wants to quit her job and take up something really different, like flower arrangement. I thought it was a great idea and I'd like to join her - she'll do flowers and I'll grow bonsais into vulgar shapes.

Today was a no-lesson day and I spent the time re-typing 3 practical worksheets, running around school catching people to go for science remedial, getting cupboards made for band and guitar, and played superhero by freeing a colleague who was locked up in the Maths room by an idiot student.

Rushed down to Eunos to meet Eugene to choose our wedding car before the showroom closed. He was all black-faced cos he waited too long and said he'd never trust me again (to be punctual). I was mad for the entire afternoon until he got Choey to come over to talk to me.

Sometimes I wish I had done my honours and continued my studies. Then I can be like Eugene who gets paid even when he sits at home with his parrot, eating oranges and playing computer games.

Can't wait for SYF to be over soon. =gloom=

No comments: