Saturday, September 29, 2007

Mystery body part

I'm kinda sick of looking at the layout of my blog... how do people actually do up their blogs? People actually design their own blogskins right?? Can I rip off someone else's?? :p


Anyway, I had a craving for steamboat recently (mus be due to the super cold weather couple days back) so I suggested one of those Ma La Huo Guo shops in Geylang. He picked me up from school at around 6.30pm and we headed for the place.


"Eh you know how to go or not? Take out the street directory leh.."


Flip flip flip... I searched for the map and we matched map 73 with 56 then 18 then 1747652o9 (why do they design street directories like this!??)


" I know how to go la.. let's go" (I was pissed with the maps... join here join there.. -_- anyway don't start on the typical girls can't read maps thing, cos I CAN READ MAPS K!)


Then he got me started on ranting about work (pity Eugene's ears... but that's what boyfriends are for) and soon we found that neither of us was focusing on the road and we were quite lost.


From Serangoon to Geylang....


How did we end up on PIE heading for TUAS!??

Anyway we took 1 freakin hour to find the shop (but it's a good thing... if a guy knows Geylang inside out then maybe got something wrong le)





Eugene was super happy to find parking at the bus terminal, especially when parking was apparently free!


Anyway, at 15 bucks per pax with fresh seafood, dumplings and free flow of drinks, very reasonable wor!



Should have taken pictures... the crab claws were about as large as a FOOT LONG SUBWAY SANDWICH!



Can you imagine how large the actual crab was?? Bigger than the steamboat pot la!




Anyway
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS?





I still remember seeing it for the first time when I was still a little girl, my maid bending over the kitchen sink washing it. And I thought she was washing a piece of dish cloth.




Compare and Contrast





Well Eugene had no idea what it was! I took a couple of pieces, threw them into the pot and made him eat 2 pieces.


"Eh Bio Engineer... You sure you have no idea what this is??" (poor dearie.... everyone expects him to know everything about every single organism on earth)


"Er... don't know... It's quite chewy though... What is it?"


"Don't tell you... Here, have another piece" (heehee)


(He ate it, looking very confused)


"Ok la... Tell you ...."








IT'S PIG'S ARSE!!!!!!!!!



I swear he flinched and almost spat it out!!!








But that would mean he's HJ right... So he adjusted his composure and said "Oh.. ok... hmmm" and swallowed the morsal.


My poor dearie still has no idea what that is (it's ok... Fandrie the bio teacher doesn't know either)


Shhhh ... You people don't tell him ah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is?
Isn't it cow's stomach?
牛柏葉 (Ngau Pak Yip)

the speed of time said...

tell u on msn :p