Sunday, September 30, 2007

Saturday Shopping!!

Went out shopping with Fan Fan on Saturday. She drove in her red lil Picanto (bumpy ride as usual, but no near-death incidents this time) and we headed down to Bugis first.

The Saturday crowd was madness!! We stopped outside OG along the row of eateries and I had One Tonne noodles (heehee I still find this funny after I heard the pun from Martin Yan on his show). My char siew wasn't red or chaoda enough, and Fandrie was supposed to have her shredded chicken noodles but it came in huge pieces. Instead of sending it back she said it was alright and proceeded to daintily remove the chicken skin and bones while talking about astrology and astronomy which I don't know nuts about.

We went to OG first and halfway that woman sneaked out giving the excuse that she left her phone in her car.. and just when I was getting worried for her after she's gone for too long, she came back with 2 bags bought from the pasar malam!!

OG got boring, so we headed down to Bugis Village (bag galore!) and I bought TWO bags!!! That's almost 70 bucks spent in less than 15 minutes!! Gah...
But this Little Miss shirt was the best purchase!!! 12 for one piece, 20 bucks for 2!

Fan and I each bought one. She's Little Miss Curious and I'm.......


Actually I think I'm a rather obliging person (am i not?? hmmm at least people tell me I am ..) and far (shi wan ba qian li) from stubborn but she's so round and cute (actually Fan wanted her first and I wanted Miss Curious but our purchases swapped)

Then she wanted her skinny elastic pants (which no one in the whole wide world can wear except her and maybe some starved people in Africa but they won't look half as hot of course) and the entire Bugis doesn't have her size, so we had to either head for Lilliput, or this shop called Bega in Marina Square.

So we went to Marina Square :D

I think the shop actually waits for her to come in and buy cos no one else can squeeze into them. (They gave her a VIP card lo!) She's has killer buns sitting on top of her killer long legs!! And me? Like one ba zhang... haiz




I got her some tops to try (NO WAY it's too YOU! she said). She amused me by trying them on and I could tell that she secretly loves how she looks in them.. hehehe You can't hide your lying eyes Fandrie.... I'VE GOT GOOD TASTE!

In the end she got her skin tight hot pants and no tops (bleah) and she was happy and we headed for Carrefour for pineapple juice for her mom and....


THIS!!!!



This is the best wasabi peas ever! Huge can for under 4 bucks, crunchy and shiok enough! Eugene hates it :D He doesn't know what's good stuff!

Fan bought a can, and I bought one for myself and one for Tricia to thank her for a favor (<3 u gal)


and look..!!!!



J..J...J...JUST LOOK at what happened to my can in just 2 days!!!







Totally Cleaned OUT! My sis so nice.. left some pea skins for me... thanks ah...


And I only had some for breakfast lunch and dinner! This is the problem when you live with 5 other people in the house ... grrrr)

The peas are so so so so so good. (Fandrie got so mad with us twice for 1. hiding her peas and 2. really finishing them, so you can imagine how good they are!)


mmm MMMM MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!


I dedicate this pledge to our beloved crunchy peas:



We the Wasabi Pea Lovers of Singapore
Pledge ourselves to be forever lovers of this crunchy savoury snack
Regardless of breakfast, lunch or dinner
To build salty fingers and runny noses
Based on our withdrawal symptoms without them
So as to achieve happiness, sore throats and catfights over who gets the last pea



hahaha I know that was stupid! Anyway I modified it from Mark's We the Potato Chip Lovers of Singapore pledge :D We should say this every morning! Everyone says I look like a zombie before 8am .. Now I have something to wake me up!


Ok it's late, need to invigilate tomorrow.. kinda boring.. oh well.. Toodle-loo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The two hearts may be misplaced. Also, together with the can, the look like an organ.

the speed of time said...

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

You've got a dirty mindddd :PPPPP