Monday, October 1, 2007

Top 10 Reasons Why Facebook Pisses Me Off

(This post is not about you, Eugene, so you can skip it)

Top 10 Reasons Why Facebook Pisses Me Off

10. Cos everyone wants me to add them on Facebook. Why can't they add me? (yes apparently I have lazy friends)

9. The site is bursting with so many applications they make me dizzy.

8. The useless News Feed: "WWW is now friends with XXX... YYY wrote a sticky note to 2 people... "

zzzzzz....Seriously...would you care if I were to give Starry a great white shark for her Facebook aquarium? huh? HUH???

7. OK, I just found out that I don't have enough coins to send Starry a great white shark. HMPH.

6. Every move I make on Facebook can be seen by all my friends. (see point number 8) I find more privacy in my own blog. Here. Seriously.

5. "Ooh lookie! Someone is sending me a flower! -clicks on link to receive- .. wait.. where's my flower? Oh ok someone called Obiwankanobe made this application.. yes yes I'm adding it so that I can see the flower.. oh I have to send a flower to other people first? No.. no.. skip that.. Wait.. where's my flower? Er... h..h..hello? -clicks around hopefully-"

4. Substitute flower in point number 5 with beer/high5/banana/whatever damn thing that can be sent to you and then mysteriously disappear after wasting your time.

3. The Define Me application says "Nobody has defined you yet. Be the first."
okie.. let's see... -spends 10 minutes defining myself, clicks enter- "Sorry. You cannot define yourself. Only others can define you."

WT...?!

2. I have mysteriously joined Oktoberfest twice at 7.41pm without knowing, and invited myself to join it again at 7.42pm.

1. I wanted to spank Eugene. After sending the spank and reloading my home page, I had also requested for me to spank myself 3 times -_-'''

Kinky.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yep, I am lazy. :D