Thursday, October 4, 2007

He pops The Question

Ok I have have to admit it. Facebook can be pretty addictive.

I had so many presents sent to me in just 4 days. Really, the way they make you send gifts at every possible opportunity keeps the site going.

Would you be excited if a friend gave you a bunch of carrots in real life?

"siao ah! go gib your mother la!"


After receiving so many things from your friends, you're obliged to send something back (knowing very well that most of them probably mass-sent the items anyway). So I proceeded to spend 1 hour sending ice-creams, vegetables and eggs. (Those of you who received something from me, it was a personal thoughtful gift. I do not mass-send my items, sompa)



Adopted a panda too and named him Pan Panda. Was even enthusiastic enough to buy a bed, stereo system, ferret and hamster for my room only to be told (after the long meticulous process of choosing and adding the items) that I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH COINS (again).




grrrrrrrrrrrr

.

.

.

.


Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


.

.

.

.

.





GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!



Anyway, back to the main story.









HE POPPED THE QUESTION


"Oi.. Why you turn me down...."

Huh?

"I asked you................................................... (meekly) Will you marry me...."

You did??! When?!

"When you were falling asleep on your bed before my (softball) training..."

-scratch head-

"You said No and turned away........................................ and fell asleep" (kua kua kua......)



He calls that A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL?? Trying to catch me when I'm semi-conscious.. sly one!

Anyway when it finally sank in I couldn't stop laughing... he's really really cute sometimes :D


Lots of marking to do now that the exam papers are in... I fell asleep for about 15 minutes holding my red pen and almost drooled on a terrible sketch of what's supposed to be a carbon dioxide molecule:

diao.....
Ok I'm going to go figure out how to feed my panda. Ha! Ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yes i saw u drooling this afternoon as i was making my way out of the staffroom. shld haf taken a photo of u, and blackmail u for 5000 carrots.

psy

Anonymous said...

actually come to think of it, i onli saw u sleeping on the stack of exam papers. didn't know u were drooling.

psy

Anonymous said...

i said i almost drooled la... why would you want so many carrots... i can give u more da bai cai for da sao to make kimchi