Saturday, October 27, 2007

YouTube Intermission

Great! It's finally the weekend! And I dunno what to do about it :(






Actually I have powerpoint slides to prepare for Monday's class but I'm terribly distracted by YouTube. Been watching every episode of The Nanny available, streaming 7-minute short clips and piecing random episodes together in no particular order. Love Niles!







Been stuffing my face with Japanese these days - Waruku (best paper hotpot) with Anne and gang, Waruku again (fried ice cream not so good but had a 10% off the bill cos we found out the supervisor was an ex-bandmate!) with Ks, Ichiban (best salmon head soup and softshell crab handroll) with the mister, and Sakae (best.. er.. mascot?) with Liling and gang.


And I totally forgot about Starry's birthday cos the week's been crazy... I'm so sorry dearie..





Starry Starry dear

I'm so sorry I forgot your birthday

Daniel's the important one anyway

You still have the flower I got you last year?



Speaking of birthdays, Fan was on MC on hers. I know you don't want a celebration lady.. b..b..bbbut do you have to avoid us like this??? =puts away noisemakers= you still want your pressie on Monday?? I know you're secretly excited.. you are!

...............................................................................


Eugene was awarded Team Player (Softball) of 2007 last week.

Unglam pic of Team Player after the awards ceremony


The sandwich he made and hid in the glove compartment for me.



Zhng-ing my banana chocolate sundae with Mrs Loh's banana.


Now back to YouTube!

No comments: