Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tic Tac Toe Queen

Eugene and I had nothing to do after dinner at Soup Spoon (the place where the cook stuck a knife into his manager. By the way they don't give you a piece of chocolate anymore :( and Eugene as usual pui out the corriander he found hiding in his coleslaw.


We walked around in Raffles City aimlessly and to summarise it all:

1. We saw people holding roses and queuing up at a perfume counter. I wanted a rose too but the ones they were giving out looked quite sian already la... the petals were all fully opened and looked almost black. Eugene said you wan ah, I'll go get for you. But I stopped him cos no point la, the ones he bought me for my birthday were much nicer :D (these things happen only once a year, quite sad)

2. I really needed to pee and we headed for the toilet. Then I suddenly remembered that I needed a pair of light colored heels to replace the ones that I broke in school (heng not in class). And according to Eugene when I was thinking about it I stopped dead in my tracks in the middle of nowhere and seemed as if I was contemplating to hold my pee so that I could get my shoes.

" I cant get you women la. How come can suddenly change your mind one. Think about shoes only then can forget about the toilet."

Interesting observation. He's the bio scientist so i'll leave him to figure that out.

3. After peeing popped into Robinson's for shoes and all damn expensive la and mostly for aunties.

4. Decided to go to Bras Basah Mc. Grabbed a large diet coke and I took out my marking and he looked a bit sian so I put that aside so that all my attention was on him. Then he didnt know what to say -_-


So at this point I decided to play tic tac toe behind a worksheet. He groaned cos he hates the game. You know why???


Cos this genius has NEVER won me at tic tac toe before!!!!!

Ever since we started playing the MSN version online he has never won a single game.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???

Ok so someone who was on the Dean's list, writes formulae comprising damn cheem looking symbols for calculating dunno what rabbit knee ligament tensile strength and rubbish like that, cannot win tic tac toe?


So there we were with my red pens playing the most boh liao game in the world. I think he made it more boh liao by actually taking at least 20 seconds to make each move. (ok actually it was just one move). He took so long I had a chance to take him in action before he noticed:





Quite cute hor


Then he discovered that he was caught and it will probably be published:




Then he acted pissed:



"hmph dun want to play with you already"





(takes a peek to see if i'm buying it)


After like 10 rounds he got so demoralised and decided to work out how much Power of Love we each had for each other (see first post) and it turned out that i have 0.29 more than he has for me.


OMG


Liddat how can???


I told him to recall Le Chatlier's Principle and I will make sure the situation shifts so don't be too happy. And he said the usual yeah rights and looked damn YayaPapaya and proud la. But quite cute oso.


The sweetest thing he said tonight was that he wants me to marry him tomorrow.


(blushes)


Only if you win me at tic tac toe first?
















No comments: