Friday, October 3, 2008

The Hollywood Feeling

I had some people asking me what happened to my blog. It's so flattering cos I had no idea it had so many 'readers', judging from the average number of comments I get after every entry (0) I thought only Eugene reads my blog. And that's just cos he needs to check if I upload any sia suay photos of him.

And you know what else is flattering?
.
.

.

.
.


TAKING OUTDOOR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHS ON A PUBLIC HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We were getting all panicky when people started telling us how bad our phototaking day was. It was scheduled on 1 Oct 08 aka "Hari Raya/Children's/always-rain/ren hen duo" day.


For 2 days in a row before the session it poured like mad and we thought SHOOTS we'd be posing under an umbrella with very flat hair.




Well guess what! It was a magical day with no rain (the few drops that came and went at 7.30pm don't count)- just lots of love in the air and (Indian) tourists on the streets.



We had to go to town in our getup to shoot the city skyline. And everyone was amazed to see us posing, pouting, kissing and running with the dress held up to my knees. 2 aunties were so kaypo that they hung around our photographer just to steal a peak from his camera. Groups of Indian men took out their mobile phones to take pics/videos of us. One asked if he can 'participate with' us (???) and Eugene told No it's OUR wedding photos. He shrugged sheepishly before walking away.


Everywhere we went people stared and smiled. This must be what TV stars/MPs/cute puppies feel like when they walk on the streets - extremely important and loved by the whole world.



This illegal pic was taken by Eugene using his phone.




Choey passing me my flowers (so cute)


No illegal pics of Eugene unfortunately... Though he looked really good in his tuxedo!! *beams*



Ok la one pic showing the groom.. if not later he angry.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the photo of you in the wedding dress looks very nice :)